Monday 23 February 2009

Managed a great ride out to Liverpool last week, plus a good days work on Friday visiting clients. Then a real old fashioned Sunday Spin, up to Cennarth Falls, the Salmons Leap, where thousands of gallons of the river Teifi squeezez through some old basalt rocks into a spectacular frothing funnel.

Then found some new tarmac - even to me and I thought I know most every where in a 100 mile radius!

Back tyre now entirely devoid of tread after such a roasting,may replace them as a pair, I reccomed Bridgestone 021's, last great, brill in the wet, and not a moments probs, grip right to the edge. Best tyres I've ever used.

Hoping to hook up with the bike hire people soon and contemplating a serious tune up at local bike shop in the imminent future.

Wish list also takes in a new rear shock, chain, sprockets, alloy cafe racer tank, exhaust bandage...mmm yummy, crummy street racer style.

As soon as the money rolls in, we're cooking. Tune in again soon, or keep an eye on Twitter for updates etc

1 comment:

  1. Your voice fills me with a need to write better...what a wonderful way to write and keep me vividly seeing the sites of Wales.

    ReplyDelete